|Position: Digital Marketing Specialist – Website, SEO/SEM, SM, Marketplaces
Sector: B2B Supplies and Equipment
Location: Montréal, QC
Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Specification: Experience with online marketplace account management valued
For over 10 years BlueMed has been making a mark in the shoe cover industry. As a leading Canadian manufacturer experiencing rapid market growth, we are seeking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its Marketing Team. The Digital Specialist, reporting to the Marketing Manager, will be closely working with other departments to optimize BlueMed’s online strategy definition and implementation.
- Participate in defining a Digital Marketing Plan to deploy short-term and long-term
- Analyze competitors’ online presence and make best practices recommendations for BlueMed to implement
- Monitor, measure and optimize SEO/SEM for Google & Bing (Google Analytics, AdWords, Statcounter) to expand digital presence, reach and impact
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Web Developer and Graphic Design to create and coordinate campaigns launch
- Ensure that all online touchpoints align with company brand guidelines
- Optimise content for various digital channels according to each audience
- Update current Website content (Nopcommerce) and contribute value added inputs for the upcoming Website re-design project
- Become the project lead on marketplaces’ company accounts from account set-up to product and online sales performance monitoring
- Generate monthly KPIs reports to management
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Qualifying degree and ideally 2+ years experience in social media, analytics and/or online marketplaces, working in e-commerce/digital
- Proven ability to work across all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Strong technical ability with digital tools, technologies and practices including CRM Software (Salesforce), Marketplaces (such as Amazon, Walmart, Staples…), content management platforms, Google tools (Analytics, AdWords…), SEO/SEM, A/B Testing etc.
- Natural Marketing instincts or previous experience within a marketing team setting
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Must be fluent in English with at least a working knowledge of French
- Must be allowed to work in Canada
Why work for BlueMed
- Based in Montreal, QC, BlueMed is easily accessed by car or public transportation and offers free on-site parking
- Full-time permanent position from the get-go
- Competitive compensation
- Medical coverage after 3 months (including dental)
- New employee training
- Multi-cultural and family oriented corporate culture. At BlueMed many nationalities and languages are spoken, a stimulating work environment.
- Company social events
- BlueMed is rapidly expanding, we are looking to hire the best teammates who will accompany us in the long-term.
You must be allowed to work in Canada.
To apply to a posted position, please send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title and your name in the subject line. Feel free to let us know why you want to join BlueMed!
Please note that only selected candidates allowed to work in Canada will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining BlueMed!