SPIREOR® the two-way protection mask
A Valmy patented innovation, the SPIREOR® range of masks offers you a new protection dimension: both during inhaling and exhaling. Thanks to the high technicality of the tissues used in its manufacture, SPIREOR® not only offers you maximum protection, but also incomparable wearing comfort. Ultra-light, ergonomic with its adjustable nasal strip, hypoallergenic, SPIREOR®, considerably reduces the breathing effort required and offers a bacterial efficiency of filtration close to 100% for use in a hospital environment in all at risk departments.
• Measurments - 227 x 98 mm.
• Thickness : 2 mm.
• Weight : less than 6 g.
• Single use.
• Non woven.
• Hypoallergenic & soft.
• Color - white.
• Duel hard wearing elastic straps.
• Adjustable nose piece.
• Individually wrapped for hygiene.
• Lifetime : 5 years from manufacture date.
• Filter media : polypropylene.
• Ear loop : polypropylene, polyamide, elastane.
• Nose piece : steel & polypropylene.
• Our SPIREOR® masks meet basic safety requirements laid down by the Council Directive 89/686/EEC. They meet all relevant European Standards. EN 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009 by a notified body. Classification by three filtration levels : FFP1 – FFP2 – FFP3.
25 units/box, 4 boxes/case